Although not all users of TikTok have access to it, users can make playlists of their publicly accessible videos. The ability to make playlists has long been on YouTube and on music streaming services like Spotify and Apple Music. Playlists were added to the TikTok platform in 2021 to assist producers in organizing the videos on their profiles due to the company’s growing user base and video library.
As a result of TikTok’s popularity, other platforms have imitated it, with Instagram launching Reels and YouTube launching YouTube Shorts. If you want to grow your visitor on Instagram or any other social media you can use Socialgreg. If a TikTok user has the ability to make playlists, getting started is simple. To discover more about creating playlists on TikTok across various devices, keep reading.
How to Make a TikTok Playlist on an iPhone?
The steps listed below can be used to make a TikTok playlist by those who modify and post videos on their iPhone:
- To open the TikTok app, tap it on the home screen.
- Enter your profile details to log into your account when prompted.
- In the lower right corner of the screen, click the profile symbol.
- If you’re creating your first playlist, select the Videos button and choose the “Sort videos into playlists” option. If you’ve previously used the functionality, click the + sign next to the playlists that are already there.
- To name the playlist and arrange the videos, according to the on-screen instructions.
How to Make a Playlist on an Android in TikTok?
TikTok functions smoothly across platforms, so adding videos to playlists on an Android phone shouldn’t be a problem. The procedure is quite simple. What you must do to arrange your stuff is as follows:
- To launch the app, click the TikTok icon on the home screen.
- If you notice the login window, log in with your account information to access your account.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the app and tap the profile icon there.
- To build your first playlists, select the Videos tab and click the “Sort videos into playlists” option. Click the tiny + sign next to your other playlists if you’ve used this function before.
- You may name the playlist and add videos by following the on-screen directions.
How to Make a TikTok Playlist on a PC?
Although you cannot modify or save footage with the TikTok desktop application, certain creators might be capable to playlist their videos. To accomplish this, adhere to the procedures below:
- Start the application from your desktop.
- If required, provide your login information in the login field.
- To see a profile, go to the right side of the program, select the profile icon, and then select View profile.
- To create your first playlist, click the Videos tab and then “Sort videos to playlists.” If you’ve previously used the feature, select the tiny + sign next to your other playlists.
- To finish the procedure, adhere to the on-screen instructions.
Remember that playlists can only be created by chosen creators. If you are unable to access it through your profile, TikTok has not yet made it available for your account. As the platform expands, ideally it will open up access to the Creator Playlist to all customers.
It should be noted that only publicly available videos can be uploaded to playlists, only one playlist can contain a video at once, and the most latest video included will automatically play first. Creators will have additional tools with this feature to arrange their movies and produce better content. TikTok playlists are a fantastic feature because some creators have a lot of videos, which can be difficult to manage. In the future, TikTok should make this capability available to all users.